Help adhere your documents to the standards of COBie2 during project workflow and minimize the time required for creating project handover data. This package also includes all the tools in the BIM Manager Suite Premium and Standard.
The tools included in this suite:
Help adhere your Revit documents to the standards of COBie2 during project workflow and minimize the time required for creating project handover data.
- Parameter creation
- Schedule creation
- Bi-directional parameter mapping to any external Excel standard
The most advanced, yet easiest to use Revit family browser for finding, organizing, and leveraging Revit families.
- Locate and insert families into a Revit project
- Search parameter data using filters
- Administrative controls enforce company standards
The best tool for round tripping parameter data from Revit to Microsoft Excel.
- Export data from virtually any Revit element
- Easiest way to edit Revit data in Excel
- Utilize staff that does not have Revit
- Create custom reports not possible in Revit schedules
The easiest, most customizable time-saving tool for finding and tracking frequently used documents related to Revit projects.
- Create multiple databases
- Simple add or remove functionality
- Easily track items that move between folders
- Separate administrative and user interfaces
- Locate and group all families that have a hyperlink associated with them
The quickest and easiest way to renumber your rooms and doors with an intuitive and customizable method.
- Auto-swapping avoids duplicates
- Alphanumeric sequential numbering
- Add separators and suffixes to room and door numbers
Automates the process of linking AutoCAD DWG details for use in the Revit project environment.
- Reduce errors and ensure consistency
- Save time by automating an otherwise manual process
There's more information available on the CAD Technology Center website.
For other family browser add-ins, click here.
For other Excel-related add-ins, click here.